Saturday, March 28, 2009

Gab needs to get over it!

FOR THE LAST TIME, HE IS NOT HOT. I'm sorry. He's funny and talented and everything, but not hot. He actually looks a little bit like a corpse.

Now, if you want to transfer your affections to someone deserving, I have a few suggestions. Adam Lambert, John Krasinski, Adam Lambert, David Cook, Adam Lambert...any one of these men I would be more than willing to share with my bestie.

I'm so excited about when you come home! (and p.s. I was creeping your facebook wall, and none of your other friends even know when you get back, they're all like, "When do you come home?" Nerds!)

I saw Great Big Sea in concert. They were so good!

Grey's Anatomy was awesome! Owen is hot!

It's kind of late.

I'm going to see I Love You Man tomorrow. I can't wait until the HIMYM finale!!!

Robin: If he's missing some teeth, I'm missing my pants (favourite line right now)

I miss you!
Renee Out

No comments:

Post a Comment