Wednesday, March 4, 2009

This is going to be one of those personal posts

I am walking on air right now. The uncertainty that I felt 30 minutes ago is gone.
I am officially going to university next year. I was accepted to McGill earlier today, which is my top choice Canadian university and I am thrilled. I will (almost certainly) go there next year and cannot be more pleased! I mean, I won't be living on the streets next year! And, more importantly, it's a freaking amazing school.

That's enough for my self-involved post.

Sorry you (our many many readers) had to sit through that.

Peace, Gab

2 comments:

  1. I said it before, and I will say it again (because I feel your comments need an infusion of AWESOME, or you know, comments) CONGRATULATIONS HON! I'm so proud of you!

    Also what is this "I will (almost certainly) go there next year."
    Um, I'm sorry, but the Gab I know will most certainly stand a very, //very// (that was italics, b the w) good chance of going, well how shall I say this? Elsewhere. Not that it diminishes from the awesomeness of what you just accomplished. I am just jealous.

    Don't stop believing Gab.

    sincerely,
    I-account-for-50%-of-your-commenters

    ReplyDelete
  2. DON'T STOP BELIEVING! THE SKY IS THE LIMIT! NEVER GIVE UP!! this is renee

    ReplyDelete