Saturday, March 7, 2009

Joint post!

HI IT'S RENEE AND IT'S TWO O CLOCK IN THE MORNING! HAHA!

Hi, it's Gab. And I'm not going to CAPS LOCK because it's annoying.

I LOVE RENT.

We just watched Camp Rock. Why, you ask? I'm pretty sure no one, not even God, knows.

THEN WE REREAD ALL MY OLD FAKE FANFICTIONS! I AM HILARIOUS! DINOMARES, ANYONE?

And then, we compiled a list of all the times Andrea was nice to Renee, because we all know that they are secretly friends. And I can write about Andrea on this blog because she doesn't/refuses to read it.

ANDREA AND I ARE AS TIGHT AS MY LYRICS, YO.

I'd like to take this opportunity to shout out to Rachel and Danielle. Rachel is our only daily viewer who has admitted it. But we know that Danielle also reads it because she mentions things accidentally from it.

I AM SO MAD AT THE GRADE TWELVES FOR LEAVING ME NEXT YEAR. I ENJOY HARRY POTTER!

We also just watched the newest Harry Potter and had a disagreement on attractiveness of characters, as per use. I find Draco sexy, and Renee finds nobody sexy, but if she had to choose, Ron.

I ALSO ENJOY GILMORE GIRLS.

We watched like a billion episodes of Gilmore Girls on fast-forward. It was super entertaining for those of us that had no idea what was going on. We also watched all of Sleepless in Seattle in 30 minutes. And didn't miss much. Like nothing happens.

WILD FRIDAY NIGHTS WE IS LIVING.

RENEE and Gab OuT. with PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment