Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Boyfriend #89

Wow, that David Blaine guy is insane. I didn't really know much about him, thanks for sharing Gab! See, our blog is educational as well as random.

This is my new bf, by the by. I know that I already made Gab has watch him, but our trillion and seven readers have not and they need to have their day brightened. With sexy.

ALSO, I'm going to look him up and he'll most likely turn out to be gay, since I always ALWAYS fine the gay guys the most attractive (eg. Neil, A.R., Adam, etc.) Anyways. This guy's fantastic, and he's super cute when the piano stops and he turns around and then whips back with this face. SO funny. It's like 2:30 ish.

ALSO I love Spring Awakening. It's like number 5 on my revised musicals list. I used to sing this song from it in voice long ago. Like, not this song, this song isn't even from Spring Awakening, it's from Sam Cooke. And I used to sing a song not from Sam Cooke, from Spring Awakening. Ach. Gatorade.



Renee Out

No comments:

Post a Comment