Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Renee's Number 1 Solo Artist

So, I might as well not even do this now since Gab totally ruined my number one. But whatever. 

Renee's Number 1 Solo Artist: Regina Spektor






Favourite songs: Hotel Song, Ghost of Corporate Future, That Time, Chemo Limo, December, Us, Samson, Poor Little Rich Boy, Reading Time With Pickle, Sailor Song, The Call, I Want to Sing, Ave Maria, On the Radio, Fidelity, Love, You're a Whore

"The muscles of the intellectuals are atrophying"

"I have dreams of orca whales and owls and I wake up in fear"

"Hey remember that time when you OD'd for the second time? Well in the waiting room waiting for news of you I hallucinated I could read your mind, well I was on a lot of shit, I tell you man, it was freaky."

By the way, how amazing is Reginasaurus? Ummm, sound like Eenersaur to anyone? Just a little. She's just kind of the most amazing person in the world (besides Gab). But I mean, how does anyone sound that good a capella? Ridiculous...

Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment