Sunday, April 19, 2009

Gab's Number 10 TV Show

OK, so I was not going to include this on my list because,
a) It is embarrassing that I watch this each week.
b) It is not that great a show
But, alas, I realized that I don't actually watch/like 10 shows, so here it is, at number 10. The same goes for number 9

90210
Yes, I mean the new one that just started this year, and has miraculously been renewed by the CW for another year. I started watching this only because I enjoy watching Beverly Hills, 90210 re-runs and thought, "Why not, it's not like I have a life." Then, my favourite character, Silver (yes, related to David Silver from the original) became incredibly obsessive and I was like, "OMG! Why does this show suck so much?!" But then, it turned out she was bi-polar, and they introduced another character who is incredibly foxy, so it's all OK. Also, all of the main characters parallel original ones.
Favourite Character, updated: Liam (aka the Dylan parallel)

I have chosen to place this photo because he is really the only character I care about at this point.

Peace, Gab

No comments:

Post a Comment