Thursday, April 16, 2009

Renee's Number 10 TV Show

(I decided that we should not include reality shows. Is that okay?)

Renee's Number 10 Show: Corner Gas




Yay Canada! This show is hilarious (I think you'll notice that about 80 per cent of my shows are comedies.) Favourite scenes include Davis tasering himself and Wanda playing drunk baseball. Also, Oscar opening the "peanut" can and getting snakes in the face (classic!) and Lacey talking to the old man (I love old people humour!) Also, off topic, but I think it's hilarious when anyone says "they were shot in the face." It ALWAYS kills me (pun intended, I'm hilarious!)

Renee Out

PS I saw Brent Butt do standup when he came here, he was high-freakin-larious, like somewhere in between Demetri Martin and Craig Ferguson. Still behind Mitch Hedberg, but who isn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment