Thursday, April 2, 2009

Who gave Paula a thesaurus?

Quick review, because I need to post four more entries (apparently I'm slacking). Well, maybe your mom's slacking.

Anoop: sucked, as always. And then he showed his true asshole colours by being a little bitch to the judges. Hopefully now America will start to hate him as much as I do.

Scott: boring, like always.

Danny: good.

Allison: not so good, but they didn't need to be so mean about her outfit. Did ALL of the judges have to mention it?

Adam: SEXY. Not as good as last week, but that guy could just go sit there and do nothing and the crowd would eat him up.

Kris: my favourite tonight. He did a good job.

Megan: i though it was okay. Too bad she went home. Cawing ftw, though!

Lil Rounds: they didn't give her enough credit. SHe was really good, and her kids are freaking adorable! "Randy, you're ready to be a Grandpa!" Thanks Ryan! Someone needs to let him know that he's not really young and hip like he thinks.

So yeah, wasn't as good as last week but it was okay. I'm lovin me some Adam.

Renee Out

No comments:

Post a Comment