Thursday, April 23, 2009

Gab's Number 7 TV Show

I am, obviously, working really hard to keep this blog alive!

The Big Bang Theory

I started watching this show from the start for one reason only, my dad thought it'd be funny. And he was right. I find it really hilarious and love all of the characters, in particular, Howard Wolowitz. 
But here is what I think: at the start, the jokes were legitimately about science and math and were very nerdy in an "I don't totally understand but it's really funny" sort of way. These jokes were very fresh, and not the typical sit-com jokes. But then, the writers got lazy and went with the usual and predictable comic book jokes etc. I liked the others WAY better.
Whatever, this show is still hilarious.
My favourite moment ever is when Wolowitz compliments Penny in flawless Russian, but I couldn't find a video of it on youtube that wasn't part of a montage.


Peace, Gab

No comments:

Post a Comment