Monday, April 6, 2009

Gab's Number 2 Solo Artist(s)

So, this has REALLY recently been amended. 

Regina Spektor
I just started getting into Regina Spektor's music, thanks to Renee. It's amazing. I am going to play Ghost of Corporate Future on the piano, while Renee sings. It'll be beautiful
Favourite songs: Chemo Limo, The Flowers, Ghost of Corporate Future, Summer in the City, On the Radio, Carbon Monoxide


Cat Stevens
I have always loved him. My favourite movie, Harold and Maude, has a purely Cat Stevens soundtrack. It's a beautiful thing.
Favourite songs: If You Want to Sing Out, Sing Out, Trouble, Oh Very Young


Peace, Gab

PS: I am failing this blog. I am very sorry. I have just been really uninspired lately. I think that a competition will do us well. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment