Tuesday, May 5, 2009

American Idol Recap: Top 4

Oh yikes. Oh my. Oh my yikes.

Not good. Not good at all.

Maybe I'm just in a mood or something but tonight made me really depressed. Everything felt unfamiliar and dark and too loud and I hated it all. It made me miss my David. As much as I love Adam, he'll never come close to my boy Cook.

Everyone was bad tonight. Like BAD BAD. Allison was the best, she wasn't that bad actually. She was so unbad, in fact, that I'll forgive her for all her physical contact with Adam:) She's a good singer, and I was glad she talked back to Simon. But one good singer and two pretty good duets were NOT ENOUGH.

Adam - I hated his performance. I'm not ashamed - I hated it. He let me down. He made stupid embarassing facial expressions at the guitarist and I didn't believe him at all. He was so phony. And the song had no tune. AND HIS PANTS IN THE DUET. Oh my G. They weren't even hot. They were just...nope.

And BTW wth was Slash doing there? He's pretty much the greasiest mentor they could have possibly picked. Oh well, at least he sings. OH WAIT, he doesn't.

And then there was Danny. Oh, Danny, Danny, Danny. Just no. You can't hit those notes. Didn't anyone ever tell you that?

Kris. meh. It was too hard for him, poor guy. It just wasn't his week; we knew that it wouldn't be.

SO DISAPPOINTING.

Renee Out Disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment