Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Riffraff Post

Less is more, Renee, less is more. Plus, the quality of my posts is like a thousand times better than yours. 

I have basically given up on AP Calculus. I mean, I don't think I am going to learn anything more tonight. 

This is going to be a mish-mash post.

1) Kris is the sexiest thing ever to sing the AI stage. Furthermore, he did a respectable job tonight. Unlike *cough* Danny. Danny deserves to go home for his performance. But, here is how it's going to play out: Danny fans are going to vote extra for him to ensure he is in the final three after such an awful night. Adam will obviously be in the top, leaving Allison and Kris. For the past couple of weeks, it has been a toss up as to which would be in the top 3, but it's looking like it will almost certainly be Allison. She just has a better voice. As attractive as Kris is, his looks will only get him to top 4. My ideal final 3 would be Allison, Kris, and Adam, though.
GTFO Danny!

2) Renee, my favourite animal post obviously counts! I mean, what about your eyes closed post? It doesn't even make sense!

3) Renee, we seriously need to take some photos together. Y/Y?

4) Gael is SO attractive. Even in the crack video. 

5) Hilarious quotation by Kris Allen (ignore grammatical inaccuracies): "Sharing a bathroom with Adam is well... We're very different. He's got a lot of stuff, and I don't. But the bathroom is plenty big enough where he can fit all of his stuff. So it works." Later, Adam: "It's great! He's got like three items on the counter and I have fourty-five."

Peace, Gab

6) Danny Hokey is the most boring person, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment