Friday, May 15, 2009

Sawyer vs. Jack

I decided to do some character battles, since almost all my shows are over but I'm left unsatisfied.

Early Seasons Sawyer:
- sexy
- good hair
- funny lines

Early Seasons Jack:
- annoying
- mouth always hanging out
- stupid cutoff purple shirt

Winner: Sawyer, hands down, sexy for the win, surpasses Jack with the annoying and the bald

Later seasons: Sawyer
- bad hair
- no longer romantic
- bad lines
- looks stupid in a jumpsuit

Later seasons Jack:
- worked out his hair and is working that side part
- romantic
- looks foxy in a jumpsuit

Overall winner: Well, surprisingly enough, I found myself cheering for this guy when they were beating the crap out of each other, so the winner is:

JACK SHEPHARD

Surprised? Me too.

Renee Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment