Friday, May 15, 2009

Evangeline Lilly vs. Cobie Smulders

This is a hard one (twss). Gab suggested it. I don't know who will win yet, I have to outline the pros and cons.

Evangeline pros:
- drop dead ridiculously gorgeous
- writes me letters
- comes from a fabulous place (BC)
- good at crying
- muscular
- can do 42 consecutive pushups
- has TWO foxy love interests
- likes writing
- climbs trees
- likes Sigur Ros

Cobie pros:
- drop dead ridiculously gorgeous
- comes from a fabulous place (BC)
- very funny
- good at comedic acting
- musical ability, kind of
- likes Flight of the Conchords
- likes the Princess Bride

Evangeline cons:
- doesn't have a tv
- enjoys "fitness"
- bad taste in men (hobbit)
- likes Madonna

Cobie cons:
- has only ONE foxy love interest
- bad taste in men (ugly)
- is bad at hiding being pregnant

I'm going to have to go with Elilly, because once again, I've been besties with her for five years now, whereas Cobie and I have only been besties since November or so (kind of like me and gab!)

Winner: NICOLE EVANGELINE LILLY

Renee Out.

3 comments:

  1. Dude, Cobie Smulders all the way! She's a crapload funnier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, are you someone we don't know? That's so exciting! Thanks for reading.

    And I agree, Cobie Smulders is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find Evangeline way much more feminine than Cobie, although Cobie may be a funnier person.

    ReplyDelete