Thursday, February 12, 2009

Gab's Number 10 Band

New top ten category: Bands 
In descending order.
I get to lead this one!

Furthermore, unlike the hotties list, this, I rule, is not necessarily just music, but can also include stage presence/interview skills/whatever. However, attractiveness can not be a factor in the decision-making process.

This band JUST released their first album, but have been making music for many many years. This is definitely not the typical music that I listen to, but I love the three "Dudes" very much and they make awesome videos and have great lyrics. Plus, I love SNL and they are all writers for the show.

Without further ado, I give you

The Lonely Island



Jorma, left, is definitely my favourite of the three. He is totally hilarious, and fun to watch. My favourite songs by The Lonely Island include: "We Like Sportz," "Just Two Guyz," "I'm On A Boat," and, of course, "Jizz in my Pants."
Peace, Gab

No comments:

Post a Comment