Saturday, February 7, 2009

I Want Dwight to Plan All My Parties

This is the best thing I've ever seen EVER EVER EVER. Once he's enormously famous, he'll see this blog (as it, too, will be enormously famous) and he'll read all the old entries from before he was enormously famous and he'll say "Wow, this girl is a really big fan, and she sounds hot" and then we'll get married.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLlOFxzk-2A&feature=related

Sorry that I STILL don't know how to embed (embed? is that the word I'm looking for?) videos, Gab. But at least I post on our blog. You've abandoned it like a baby in a dumpster which is just uncool, man. Our fans must be crushed.

Also, it's really funny, because almost all the comments are people theorizing about whether or not he's gay. I don't really care if he is. I think Gab and I have proven we have no problem falling in love with famous gay guys, eh? However, a few of the comments mention that he looks like Joe Jonas. Those people are dead to me.

Renee trying out a new signoff
May your road ahead be lit with dreams which are lit with tomorrows which are lit with dreams...also

PS I've been searching high and low for my new ALL TIME favourite HIMYM clip on the interweb so that I can post it. I'll find it some day...

No comments:

Post a Comment