Thursday, February 12, 2009

Renee's Response

Octuplets. Ouchie. Her situation sounds suspicious. It always makes me kind of sad when these celebrities get together, have boatloads of kids and then split up. I feel bad for the kids, not the celebrities. Celebrities, in general, are lame, minus my American Idols and the tv stars I love that aren't really that famous, eg. NPH, John Krasinski.

Speaking of boatloads of children...I like Jon and Kate Plus 8. The kids are so cute. I'm not as into it as my friend Anita (she can recite all of the kids first and middle names IN THEIR BIRTH ORDER. It's a little weird) but I think that the kids can be really hilarious. I liked it when this one girl Alexis was looking at the camera and then randomly started going "Woof! woof!" She does stuff like that a lot.

I guess the conclusion I can make is that I watch too much tv.

I'm very excited about my future kids. I'm gonna marry a hottie (couugh*David Cook*cough) and our kids will be SO ADORABLE and so smart. Here are their possible names

Girls

Eloise
Elodie
Isobelle (Izzie)
Jade
Lily
Charlotte
Amy
Odella
Ginevra
Ella

Boys

Evan
Jacob (Not named after Twilight, what?)
Finnigan (Finn)
Alexander (Xander)
Caleb
Mark

It's so fun to name my future kids. I'll probably end up not having any because I have no patience but whatever. What triggered this rant? Oh right, the octopus lady.

Renee Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment