Sunday, February 1, 2009

Renee Returns from Road tripping...yay alliteration

Ali Lohan is just sketchy in general. I don't like people who try and make themselves famous because they have famous siblings (eg. Haylie Duff). There aren' many famous people I like - by famous, I mean the FAMOUS, can't pick their nose without being photographed, in all the tabloids, their favourite foods are memorized by their die-hard fans famous. Neil Patrick Harris, of course, is exempt from this category, because he's not that famous and becasue, well, he's awesome. You may notice my writing is very train of thoughty and not as well composed as my general thoughts tend to be. I am very travel lagged and things, so I will be going. Tomorrow there's a new episode of How I Met Your Mother and Gab will summarize her amazing tour experience I'm sure. Huzzah. Out Renee.

No comments:

Post a Comment